14 Jul 2008

My first post, again!

I used to have a blog and I thought that it was a brilliant idea to share what happened to us in our own blog. After all, we are in the 21th century now and we should evolve ourselves to show our respects to Darwinism by using modern technology. For that reason, without any hesitation, I just said whatever I wanted to say in my blog until I comprehended that there were no ways to know who actually read my articles. My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend read it! The tarty girl that I gossiped about read it! Of course, I completely understood that open to the public was one of the main ideas of using a blog. But without any invitations, how come they still find a blog from an understated and unknown person like me?

After facing this incredible discovery, I couldn't get rid of the idea that there was someone peeking at my life! Since then, I surrendered my constitutional right and stopped feeding my blog. Some people used to told me that I should not care about what other people think because it was MY blog that they were reading! Now I start to write again and this time I think I will be more like a law school student and try to defend my infrangible right!

No comments: